Monthly Roundup - January 2023

Reaction score

mrjan23.png

Preface​

Welcome to the January 2023 edition of the Monthly Roundup. This newsletter is designed to keep our employees and the public updated with any changes in the city or department. Attached to the newsletter will be a message from the office of the Chiefs of Department, awards, key moments and careers. Any additions to the newsletter please contact Human Resources via helpdesk.

Message from the Chief​

January has been another successful month for the Department. I am very pleased to see 20 promotions for worthy officers this month; congratulations to all who have been promoted. Aside from the standard promotions, both the Traffic and Patrol command teams have been hiring new training staff which provides an excellent opportunity for people who wish to gain experience working in the more administrative side of the department and want to assist with the smooth running of applications. Additionally, Human Resources ran a popular game night playing GTA V, keep an eye out for future game night announcements.

The final Employee Satisfaction Survey of 2022 is now closed. Thank you to all those who responded with their honest thoughts. The Senior Management Team, Human Resources, and division command teams will be reviewing the responses to the survey and an announcement outlining the results of the survey will be released soon. In addition to the results of the survey, I will be adding commentary to the submitted responses with the steps the Department will be taking to improve based on the feedback. A supervisor specific survey is also still in the works and will be released soon.

Before the ESS results are released however, I wanted to immediately address one piece of feedback that has been repeatedly raised: a lack of praise and recognition for good work. I understand that people are not feeling recognised outside of ORs for good policing work or for going the extra mile while on duty, with feedback from higher ranks being predominantly negative. To begin to improve this, I want to increase the utilisation of awards on PLPD.online to give more positive recognition to officers. I will be keeping my eye out on duty for those who are going the extra mile and do good work along with monitoring the player and media showcase channels on the Perpheads Discord server and the player recommendation section on the forums, for examples of officers’ excellent conduct. Additionally, if you witness an officer doing good work, please get in contact with me so that they may be considered for an award. In the future, there will be a better process for making these recommendations.

Thank you everyone for your efforts this month, Hayden and I continue to be grateful for all your work in keeping this Department running. As ever, both of us are available to hear your thoughts so please create a helpdesk ticket, send a PLPD.online or forum PM, or reach out on Steam, Discord or Teamspeak if you want to speak with us.

- Deputy Chief of Department John Davids​

This month's awards​

Officer of the month please create a Help Desk ticket to People Services to claim your $100,000 in-game bonus. Please provide your in-game bank account number on this ticket.

Officer of the Month - January 2023
y_41cXf6AdsrG_ia56w6_s0V0fA3Ssnd081jdUvAe9V_pXb1b1B3Q0HalWJrkSKsGtze-qzLP9KfO1qsdmbW7ZcuIoRiC2ZuY84qTMn7hbbtQwjq6_oWd16t1dzmzfjncgNjtcm9R_LyminciATrkF8

Awarded to: Corporal Orson Coffey 1043 (Hodgparjor)

"Given his recent promotion to Corporal, it should be no secret that Orson is a stand out member of the department. Having been noticed initially for his stellar activity, it quickly became evident that Orson is an incredible Officer who's talents are evident to anybody who has seen him in action. For this reason, I am glad to to issue him the Officer of the Month award for the month of January"
- Major Peter Wolf (Collier), Operation Services

Community Policing
VfDH51XqYpyqnw0FQgn9a7RVOQKR0f3yQnPGva-YRKvT63ukrTHhFfE2cCGaTodtQhnoVeYQux7kI_mT4Wk4wI4jWj08S2BjR0I-5qr39jiupkjsghkN8devDKPhJD128Yjo_-JNKuLQBW0lJtPxQRA

Awarded to: Sergeant Grzegorz Duda 5066 (tymon007)

"Human Resources are awarding Sergeant Grzegorz Duda the Community Policing award in recognition of his recent work and production of several YouTube videos which are tailored towards helping new members of the PLPD learn about the internal workings of the department"
- Lieutenant Molly Mcmolly (Mallard), Head of Human Resources

Community Policing
VfDH51XqYpyqnw0FQgn9a7RVOQKR0f3yQnPGva-YRKvT63ukrTHhFfE2cCGaTodtQhnoVeYQux7kI_mT4Wk4wI4jWj08S2BjR0I-5qr39jiupkjsghkN8devDKPhJD128Yjo_-JNKuLQBW0lJtPxQRA

Awarded to: Senior Officer Pedro Lopez 6931 (gp)

"I am pleased to award Senior Officer Pedro Lopez a Community Policing award in recognition of their continued dedication, effort, and high standards while on duty. In particular I wanted to highlight their work in the decoration of the Police Department building while on duty, adding helpful notices such as penal code references and a quality booking and mugshot setup, elevating the experience for officers and those being arrested. Keep up the good work!"
- DCoD John Davids, Deputy Chief of Department​

Key moments​

Community Night February 2023

Promotions​

Officer Andolini 5983 (Flark) to Senior Officer, Patrol - 05/01/23

Officer Brown 7218 (Steve Brown) to Senior Officer, Patrol - 07/01/23

Corporal Field 3542 (Tilin) to Sergeant, Traffic - 09/01/23

Corporal Can 5560 (Ind) to Sergeant, Traffic - 09/01/23

Senior Officer Jackson 2975 (CaptainKain1221) to Corporal, Traffic - 09/01/23

Senior Officer Cole 7938 (George Cole) to Corporal, Traffic - 09/01/23

Senior Officer Smith 5200 (Peter Smith) to Corporal, Traffic - 09/01/23

Senior Officer Kane 9986 (Daniel_) to Corporal, Patrol - 09/01/23

Officer Brown 4598 (leon brown) to Senior Officer, Patrol - 09/01/23

Officer Demama 6677 (Nassim) to Senior Officer, Patrol - 09/01/23

Officer Short 2595 (victrebel) to Senior Officer, Patrol - 12/01/23

Officer Woodcrest 9548 (TheAscendant) to Senior Officer, Patrol 23/01/23

Officer Mobbers 1469 (Nichole) to Senior Officer, Patrol 24/01/23

Officer Brown 5134 (Hayden Brown) to Senior Officer, Patrol 27/01/23

Officer Rounsevell 5065 (anonymous2) to Senior Officer, Patrol 28/01/23

Officer Ashmalad 5981 (Bert) to Senior Officer, Patrol 31/01/23

Senior Officer Tomillero 9813 (ZeBlackMan) to Corporal, Patrol 31/01/23

Senior Officer Coffey 1043 (Hodgparjor) to Corporal, Traffic 31/01/23

Senior Officer Demama 6677 (Nassim) to Corporal, Patrol 31/01/23

Senior Officer Zaitsev 8238 (Barrel) to Corporal, Patrol 31/01/23

Careers​

https://plpd.online/careers/

Dispatcher

Patrol Trainer

Traffic Officer

Taser

Human Resources Poll of the month​

Best Biscuit

Community Content Spotlight​

This month's Community Content Spotlight is dedicated towards Tymon007, also known as Grzegorz Duda, He has created several useful youtube videos about the PLPD and its internal workings, check them out here!

Primary and secondary divisions of PLPD explained - YouTube
How NOT to get yourself in trouble in the PLPD - Misconduct Classifications - YouTube
Promotions and observation reports in PLPD - YouTube

Nab any interesting pictures, videos or art relevant to the Paralake Police Department? If so, send it into the Help Desk. Every Monthly Roundup will have this community content spotlight which will contain content made by members of the department.

Monthly Movie Recommendation​

Seven - Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives.
Ajo3sMyLuZCTNXFfCFZHEVzVG8ln635qLDHU6eJ0oEAqlmi976LhIxwR90lfEWn5WvW76QvaThYPgvZfd6PSbw0Jzpx4amn5nd5FzDlGrGzOTc-iZB4zZMHOqJ9BNuygLNr4BqA-b4S_Edv79OQOlsw