Server Suggestion More freedom with names

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More freedom with names
Suggestion Description: Give people the freedom to select any name they want so long as it isn't offensive/ inappropriate. Ex) Pussy Licker) Or offensive Ex) Gay killer.

Allow names like Sonny Corleone, Andrew fate, etc.

Why should this be added?:
Because it is enforced base off of an opinion/assumption. And a staff members opinion can also be wrong. My name was John Lick for months and not one single person had a problem with it. Until one day @Efan decided that I could no longer use the name because it was similar to John Wick. I informed him that John Wick did not influence my name. I use John for most dark RP servers and Lick was just something I made up, I liked the way it sounded. Still he insisted I change it. In my opinion this wasn't a big deal as I wasn't negatively affecting anybody by using this name so I just changed it back. Until he messaged me on the forums asking why I changed my name back to John Lick. It wasn't a problem until he made it one and I explained to him how long I had been playing and that nobody ever said anything. Still the next time he got on the server he once again forced me to change my name. There are people named Sonny Corleone, Andrew fate, a staff member named Wonnie Bwown. I believe that I should have as much freedom as everybody else when it comes to my name.

If I used your name in this I'm not trying to get you in trouble or your name changed. I believe you should be able to continue playing with those names as well, I just don't understand why my name being John Lick was such a huge problem.

What negatives could this have?:
None off the top of my head