Name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was forced to change my name from "John lick" for the reason being I was "Obviously trying to impersonate John Wick" which is not the case. John lick was unique to me and that's what everybody I play with on the server knows me by. I've talked to majority of staff on the server and they have said nothing about my name. I even saw someone with the name "Tyrone Bigga" today walking around nothing done to him . I want my name back please

Solution
If you saw this name why did you not report it? I changed it anyway (see below)

You also changed your name to Barry McCockiner immediately after which makes me think that you did this on purpose even more.

You are more than free to make a staff complaint about me, however.

T2oY7Pz.png
Reaction score
If you saw this name why did you not report it? I changed it anyway (see below)

You also changed your name to Barry McCockiner immediately after which makes me think that you did this on purpose even more.

T2oY7Pz.png

Solution
Reaction score

I did because I couldn't think of anything you took the only serious rp name I had. I don't want you in trouble I want my name that I've been playing with since I joined the past two months. The reason my name is John is because thats the name I use on dark rp and Lick was my own addition, I promise I was not trying to impersonate anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.