Server Suggestion More missions

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More missions
Suggestion Description: Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm still new but i love this server just i wish there was more missions like drug missions for starters to learn how to do weed or something like that or just missions on how to buy a weapon

Why should this be added?:
- Teaches new people how to do more things

What negatives could this have?:
I could see it ruining the rp if the game teaches you everything so I wouldn't add too many missions

Reaction score
In my opinion, drug missions would be an unesscary addition as missions are incentisied by giving a small bit of cash to the player completing them. Which drugs should already give you the boost in cash, Furthermore any help needed can be easily found via the F1 menu or help chat(apart from dealer location)

Reaction score
In my opinion, drug missions would be an unesscary addition as missions are incentisied by giving a small bit of cash to the player completing them. Which drugs should already give you the boost in cash, Furthermore any help needed can be easily found via the F1 menu or help chat(apart from dealer location)
New players shouldn't have to resort to reading ridiculously long guides and having to ask people, it is much easier to grasp with an in-game tutorial and the rewards for completing missions aren't even a big deal compared to the profits made as it's just a one time reward as well as that they should be rewarded for learning on how to get into such activities

Reaction score
Having a basic tutorial on how to do different things on the server would be a big help to new players since the rewards don't give you that much cash. On top of that, not all players are interested in drugs, therefore different tutorials on the various jobs can attract different people who enjoy other things.

Reaction score
I feel like the missions are too linear at the moment. After the basic starter tutorial, there should be branches for different key server features, to allow new players some agency in deciding what order they want to experience features of the server in while not feeling rushed and being allowed to take things at their own pace.

Players would need to complete one branch to progress, but would still be able to return to the branch they did not complete to learn more about that as well.

Examples of these grouped branches could be for Crafting, Getting Employed, Basic Drug Production, Use of the Forums, Advanced Drug Production, Combat, Fishing and Building, etc.

Reaction score
We have always stated that we wanted to add more missions as time goes on. If you have any actual ideas, make a specific suggestion.