More Money From Bank Raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/money-from-bank-raids.16427/

Main Idea: You get more money when raiding bank

Full description of the idea: Well, Basically when raiding bank you don't get very much of the city funds already, and it sort of makes raiding the bank, a bit of 3.4 really, as you are risking death, and 10 year arrest for often just 3K, but you can never really tell how much you get, so it's a bit stupid, i just feel it should be edited, or fixed so say, all the city funds currently there get split equally between all bank raiders, or even 75% of city funds.

Why should it be added?: Raiding bank is so pointless currently, your risking losing AK's and M4's which cost more than you get from raiding bank alone, and you risk death / 10 year sentence / high ticket. Due to the fact you barely get any of the city funds.

Pros:
There is a reason to raid bank

More bank raids, cops wouldn't be as raid hungry lmao

More dosh $$$$

Cons: None?

*Other additions: When bank is raided, all the money from city funds could be lost, which would make it seem as though the bank raiders got it

12359952-thief-running-out-of-a-bank-vault-low-key-photo-Stock-Photo-robbery.jpg

Reaction score
Don't raid the bank when there is only 3k in it simple? Usually people wait till there is 150k+ in the bank which can be found out from a book of law.

Reaction score
Don't raid the bank when there is only 3k in it simple? Usually people wait till there is 150k+ in the bank which can be found out from a book of law.
I raided the bank with my friend at 150K funds, we spend 10 minutes shoving money, and got only 3K. Sounds pretty glitched to me.

//phone

Reaction score
It's a pretty simple solution, just wait until the city has funds if not attempt to rob the bank for no money on your own accord.

EDIT: The sad fact of it all is I've been here way long enough to know that this suggestion WILL be denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.