Server Suggestion make the bank raid give you score (score on leaderboard)

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: make the bank raid give you score (score on leaderboard)
Suggestion Description: atm as i know the bank raid dont give you score

my idea is makeing bank raid give you score on leaderboard when the valt open

Why should this be added?:
-  will give crim more reason to do bank raid

one more way to get score

more bank raids

What negatives could this have?:
-  more bank raids
people might just raid bank to get score and leave without takeing money ?

i cant think of more reasons lest down if you can think of any

Reaction score
I was genuinely confused whether this was a thing or not. If anything in my opinion it should be a massive reward to successfully pull off a bank robbery in regards to ORG XP cause that will make it so orgs that can afford to do banks would rather do that instead of sit at bazaar crowbarring mini coopers.

Reaction score
"people might just raid bank to get score and leave without takeing money ?"

That doesnt make sense,who will leave the bank without taking money,i dont think people are that stupid.
But it will be another way to make XP,and it will be more nice,and more ways to do XP people will find.

Reaction score
The score should be gained not upon opening the vault but upon receiving the payment after dropping the money off. This would alleviate:
people might just raid bank to get score and leave without takeing money ?

Reaction score
"people might just raid bank to get score and leave without takeing money ?"

That doesnt make sense,who will leave the bank without taking money,i dont think people are that stupid.
But it will be another way to make XP,and it will be more nice,and more ways to do XP people will find.
So do it that you get bank xp only after successful bank robbery (Getting the money at the end)

Reaction score
I believe you already get points when you kill a cop, it shouldn't really give guaranteed points as for example there are some bank raids where no cops respond and some where 20 cops respond. You shouldn't get the same points, you will get points from the amount of cops you kill.

Reaction score
I believe you already get points when you kill a cop, it shouldn't really give guaranteed points as for example there are some bank raids where no cops respond and some where 20 cops respond. You shouldn't get the same points, you will get points from the amount of cops you kill.
u get nothing from killing cops + bank raid wont start if there no raid

Reaction score
tbf the fact the bank doesn't do this kinda crazy and dumb and the amount of money it gives is shit Their need to be some incentive

Reaction score
How would it work splitting the XP if different orgs are present , or would they all get the same amount