MossInBlood's Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Timmy Towers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86337091

What do you need to be refunded: Fully loaded Remington. (I killed the swat ran down to reload it came back up and was killed before I was able to reload therefore it was fully loaded)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was counter-raiding my organizations apartment from the police by flanking the cops. I go up there I was able to kill two or three before I ran downstairs to reload. After fully reloaded I run back up to kill the last cop and he gets a nice headshot on me. I count my loses and I accept that I lost until I find out I was revived by an admin and put on top of City Hall. Shaun told me he was watching the whole raid and the kid picked up my Remington seconds after he shot me. Due to the fact that the raid was not over and the scene was far from secured he broke rule 4.14

Staff edit (Shaun): I was over watching a raid at regals and a few seconds after Timmy has killed the officer took his weapon. I made a situation about it and the police officer understood what he did wrong. If needed, I can get a video. The logs can be seen where the officer took his weapon a couple seconds after he died. The situation was not cleared at regals apartments.

Evidence:
MossInBlood (STEAM_0:0:86337091 | Timmy Towers | Citizen) was killed by Gaminglz (STEAM_0:0:73717588 | Steve Wilson | Beretta M9 | Police Officer)
-----
Gaminglz STEAM_0:0:73717588 Player killed Citizen MossInBlood 2015-12-16 03:59:39
------
Gaminglz STEAM_0:0:73717588 Player picked up Remington 870 belonging to MossInBlood 2015-12-16 03:59:43

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.