Motivation

Reaction score
Most of the time, ice cream is all I need to motivate me when I'm procrastinating. Maybe it's because I'm Icelandic, idk. But I've always been able to work on something I don't exactly feel like working on whenever I have ice cream.

What about you?

Reaction score
Usually turning on some good music gets me productive, rock is an absolute productivity booster for me.

Reaction score
Oh boy, for me the question is getting inspired. If I need motivation, however, these are some great pearls:
RVXWvJD.png
Can't let @Creepis and Lord Cory down.

Random asian fisherman is also inspiring.

Apart from these it is just time. Sometimes all it takes is some time.

Reaction score
Depends really on what the subjects is.

If it's work = money and the party/alcoholic life I have because of it, and the list goes on :booty:
School = Just doing like 50 push ups gets me motivated to do any home assignment not sure why.
Doing reports = erm, i dont know i dont do them :kappa:

Reaction score
In everyone's head there is a little man, or lady, that rides a continuous bicycle around your brain hole. This is the motivation man.

Then suddenly the Naughty Monkey that makes you procrastinate comes along and steals your bike; making you veer off course.

The way I like to motivate myself is to actually get into the task at hand. It's usually the thought of the thing that puts you off.

There you go. You have wrapped a plastic bag around that Monkey's face and killed him. You bastard.

Reaction score
When I really don't want to do anything, i just think that once it will be over.
that's how i survived this school year :3

Ayjay

Reaction score
Sitting on a bench outside Mcdonald's long enough to see an over-weight, Lenny Henry looking black man walk in to get three plain double cheeseburgers, a 24 piece chicken nugget Large meal and an orange Fanta, eating it and coming out a happy, slobbering mess with a smile from ear to ear. It just makes me think,

life isn't that bad yano?

Reaction score
The things that makes me smile like a job well done or a very epic fail but I always enjoy a bit of comedy. Its not hard to motivate me unless my life has gone to shit.