Moving on

Reaction score
No, I'm not going to Melonstick.

At the time of this message being posted, I have resigned from the PLPD as SGT and PTO of academy at immediate notice.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.

PERPheads has changed.
It's no longer about organizations, ideologies, or roleplaying. It's an endless series of drug growing battles, fought by twelve year olds and the PLPD.

PERP--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

PERPheads has changed.

ID-tagged staff members carry ID-tagged Godsticks, use ID-tagged systems. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Restrictive rules control, information control,emotion control, Roleplay control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

PERPheads…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from people actually roleplaying who they want, and he who controls the roleplay, controls history.

PERP…has changed.

When the server is under total control, war becomes routine.

PERPheads is a nice place (edited by moderator)

PERPheads in my opinion is a very toxic and restrictive community as moderators and administrators act as Bolli's henchmen enforcing his brutal rule.

I will most likely return at somepoint in the future, however I would like to focus on my life a bit more.

Shoutout to @Chris for being libbel.
Shoutout to @Jordan for being good chef.
Shoutout to @AyJay for nicking my router.
Shoutout to @Cole for "TOM HILL JUST FUCKING SHOT MEEEE"
Shoutout to Alex Davendork for errr errr
Shoutout for @John Daymon for slandering a deer and for being a Nazi mod.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NOO! You are one of my favourite community members! Perpheads will never be the same

Reaction score
Goodbye Tom, thanks for your contribution within the Police Department, we all appreciate it. I know we'll stay in contact on TS3 etc.

Reaction score
No mention for me Thomat.

Because of that slander you have been warned. In all seriousness sad to see you go but cya later, hope to see some more snapchats from you :kappa:

Reaction score
No, I'm not going to Melonstick.

At the time of this message being posted, I have resigned from the PLPD as SGT and PTO of academy at immediate notice.

PERPheads has changed.
It's no longer about organizations, ideologies, or roleplaying. It's an endless series of drug growing battles, fought by twelve year olds and the PLPD.

PERP--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

PERPheads has changed.

ID-tagged staff members carry ID-tagged Godsticks, use ID-tagged systems. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Restrictive rules control, information control,emotion control, Roleplay control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

PERPheads…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from people actually roleplaying who they want, and he who controls the roleplay, controls history.

PERP…has changed.

When the server is under total control, war becomes routine.

PERPheads is a nice place (edited by moderator)

PERPheads in my opinion is a very toxic and restrictive community as moderators and administrators act as Bolli's henchmen enforcing his brutal rule.

I will most likely return at somepoint in the future, however I would like to focus on my life a bit more.

Shoutout to @Chris for being libbel.
Shoutout to @Jordan for being good chef.
Shoutout to @AyJay for nicking my router.
Shoutout to @Cole for "TOM HILL JUST FUCKING SHOT MEEEE"
Shoutout to Alex Davendork for errr errr
Shoutout for @John Daymon for slandering a deer and for being a Nazi mod.

Are you sure you are not in 2025 which Ironically IC is the year on the server. Its sad to see you go because you are paralakes biggest supply of banter.

Take care mate.