Resignation & Goodbye

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads,

Next week i am moving in with my girlfriend into our new house. I am so excited for this, however, this of course means my priorities are changing. I know i will no longer be able to dedicate the time i should as a Helper so have decided to resign.

I have absolutely loved being a helper on PERPHeads. It has made me think i have had a great impact on the community that we all love. I want to shoutout the community team (@Tyla Jai & @Efan) for all the work they have done and will continue to do, despite the fact they too have lives outside of PERP. Without these two, the community would not be the same. I also want to shoutout the Helper team. Im not gonna list you all as i really cant be arsed. These piss coloured PERPers spend their time helping everyone from the sweaters to have just joined to @MalekIsWeird who comes with the worlds hardest question! There really is barely any benefits to being a helper, yet these lot do it to help the community. Don't take them for granted.

Not only am i resigning from Helper, i am also saying goodbye. Not in total, but more a see you less. I'll hop on from time to time but will rarely see most of you.

I joined this community back in 2016 and fell in love. I have seen the community go from having a queue server, to everyone saying its dying with 32 players max and we have gone to our highest point at 128 players full pop. WOW. I have created some great memories and built some great friendships which i know will continue despite saying goodbye.

It's an unwritten rule that with any goodbye, you must put some names down below, I'm not gonna list 100 people, just some real close friends.
@Zepol - The funniest guy on PERP, its lucky he's stopped playing or i would have been banned and demoted.
@amir - Let me know when you can advert again
@Segeco - Enjoy the TFU (6th time lucky)
@Samジ - Worlds best forest grower
@Locksmith/Jack Locks - My favourite cop main

There are many more people that i have loved playing with, too many to even count.

I'll be on a little this week where i hope to say goodbye ingame!

Love you all,

Ben Goonsberg.

Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. You’re welcome back anytime. Good luck with moving in!

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads,

Next week i am moving in with my girlfriend into our new house. I am so excited for this, however, this of course means my priorities are changing. I know i will no longer be able to dedicate the time i should as a Helper so have decided to resign.

I have absolutely loved being a helper on PERPHeads. It has made me think i have had a great impact on the community that we all love. I want to shoutout the community team (@Tyla Jai & @Efan) for all the work they have done and will continue to do, despite the fact they too have lives outside of PERP. Without these two, the community would not be the same. I also want to shoutout the Helper team. Im not gonna list you all as i really cant be arsed. These piss coloured PERPers spend their time helping everyone from the sweaters to have just joined to @MalekIsWeird who comes with the worlds hardest question! There really is barely any benefits to being a helper, yet these lot do it to help the community. Don't take them for granted.

Not only am i resigning from Helper, i am also saying goodbye. Not in total, but more a see you less. I'll hop on from time to time but will rarely see most of you.

I joined this community back in 2016 and fell in love. I have seen the community go from having a queue server, to everyone saying its dying with 32 players max and we have gone to our highest point at 128 players full pop. WOW. I have created some great memories and built some great friendships which i know will continue despite saying goodbye.

It's an unwritten rule that with any goodbye, you must put some names down below, I'm not gonna list 100 people, just some real close friends.
@Zepol - The funniest guy on PERP, its lucky he's stopped playing or i would have been banned and demoted.

There are many more people that i have loved playing with, too many to even count.

Love you all,

Ben Goonsberg.
so acab still open? lol

Reaction score
It was great minging around with you bro! Good Luck with life brotha! Also you dirty cop main raided my house and I thought you were a cop lol! Good luck with everything bro

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads,

Love you all,

Ben Goonsberg.
Nooo we can’t mock you and say goonsberg can you help me wipe my arse anymore :(

Stay in touch broski

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads,

Love you all,

Ben Goonsberg.
My favourite TFU main…. I’ll see you around