mr bobov at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: George Wolff
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov // Google Chrome
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, decides to hit me infront of 3-6 armed men, after being warned to not do it by a man with a gun, and he knows brandy has a gun, along with stevo and his AK etc. Thinks he can get away with it if he gets in his friends car...... but watch the video and it doesnt work, the car just gets fucked up.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Involved,
You're saying you were 3-6 armed people? when in fact from what we saw only 2people armed "Brandy with a pistol, and stevo with an ak" but we were like 5-6 and we had more flankers,bob also had a very good way to escape and also well planned. you guys were just salty and trigger happy in first place to punch him for complete no reason and act tough about it quite sad. also i got a question why would you punch him in first place?not so realistic and i'd say thats you breaking 3.4 ,and also you pretty much brought it up to ur self which led to your own death by me so please. and also
the car just gets fucked up.
maybe the car got fucked up but bob escaped and you got fucked harder :)

Reaction score
Involved,
You're saying you were 3-6 armed people? when in fact from what we saw only 2people armed "Brandy with a pistol, and stevo with an ak" but we were like 5-6 and we had more flankers,bob also had a very good way to escape and also well planned. you guys were just salty and trigger happy in first place to punch him for complete no reason and act tough about it quite sad. also i got a question why would you punch him in first place?not so realistic and i'd say thats you breaking 3.4 ,and also you pretty much brought it up to ur self which led to your own death by me so please. and also

maybe the car got fucked up but bob escaped and you got fucked harder :)
Yes but what does that benefit him, he can walk away, he doesn’t need to stay there and hit me, it’s risking A LOT when he can come find me and hit me later over 1 punch for him being racist and harrasing my mate.

Reaction score
POSTING FOR BOB
At the situation me and my org had it planned to shoot at you so we decided to bait you all to shoot at one car so others can go from behind and shoot you and we did 2-3 of you died and we almost won and i survived without a shot hitting me​

Reaction score
POSTING FOR BOB
At the situation me and my org had it planned to shoot at you so we decided to bait you all to shoot at one car so others can go from behind and shoot you and we did 2-3 of you died and we almost won and i survived without a shot hitting me​
why would you shoot me i did nothing but punch you once lol xd lmao pmsl rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.