MrLewis Recommendation

Garrett Woodfield

Allright! So MrLewis was a great Moderator and really deserves to become one again! He was always calm, and helpful. I hope he will become either Enforcer/Moderator as he applied, and really deserves it back :)

PS: TUT DONT RATE MY POST BAD SPELLING

Reaction score
Totally agree, @MrLewis is an awesome person, although I don't know him properly, I believe a friendship is possible in time. I hope you get your rank back Lewis! you totally deserve it!

Reaction score
Lewis is a good friend of mine an I've been knowing him for nearly a year now. I could write an essay about him but I will put it in a sentence. Lewis is surely a great person amd was a staff member with an outstanding performance. Let's get him back in the team.

Reaction score
Ahh, thanks alot for the kind words guys. I can't thank you all enough for the constant support people have been giving me!

Reaction score
Simply one of my favourite staff members.

He was always a great person to talk with, Lewis was calm and very nice person in general, I can't fully explain but it's something that I personally felt as having a speak with him during a report or something.

I truly would love to see him having his position back, as he was a perfect member fitting in. However he made the choice, and only he should make the next decision :woot::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat: