Mucky Baby Boy's AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MossInBlood/Takeshi Raiden
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mucky Baby Boy/ I don't know
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156325061
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User disconnected to avoid loosing items he may have had. The ironic thing is that he started to raid us before retreating to his base. Angry we go to his base and bobby pin it. In the video as you can see right as I am equipping bobby pin to check bathroom all his props disappeared and Regals 5 was sold. The guy assisting is @Ezrider(ARS)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:Disconnected at 1:30

Reaction score
"User disconnected to avoid loosing items he may have had"

I didnt disconnect to avoid loosing items. How, when there was no items left.
Was disconnecting about 10 seconds later I got the blackscreen (u finished me off).
Assuming u guys had 2 assault rifles and I had a deagle, u would have taken it already. Then finish me off. So we got that part.

So what else do u expect in there? There was no drugs at all. IF there was drugs, I would have planted them in the bedroom.

But why not provide the whole demo so we can actually review this and take a look in it, then its all visible if I was hiding something in the bathroom or not. Surely u dont have anything to hide.

Im sure this provides enough information and reason to validate server-rule 6.5 6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function. This rule is directly subject to an Administrator’s discretion. has NOT been broken.

Best greetings,
Mucky baby boy

[DOUBLEPOST=1451986452,1451948830][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, I like how you force and tell your friends to rate your posts as agree and mine as dumb and disagree.

But well, doesnt affect anything anyway.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned for 3 days for 6.5. It's clear to see that he didn't leave you enough time to secure the apartment and get his guns. When leaving you have to be certain that you are not involved in any situations and that you leaving will not affect anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.