[AR] 6.5 - Leave to avoid loss of AK and SAKO (2 users)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mucky baby boy / Adour Mikoyan

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
ozain *lunaqtpie
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179554133

Kippan
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skratzy/

His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:109644202 ----- ozain *lunaqtpie
STEAM_0:1:39161396 ----- Kippan

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
Both players left the server at the same time to avoid the loss of their AK, Sako, and other possible tools (such as bobby pins).
6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function. This rule is directly subject to an Administrator’s discretion.

And how did they manage to disconnect pretty much at the same times? That looks very arranged by them.
3.2 Third Party Communication Applications- Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Skype, telephones, etc.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/de/4eea05e89297c4472227a9aad3ce6fcb/

Tick:
~11000 - first bobby pinning
~12000 - guy in the red car gets shot, drops out and dies
~13200 - second guy gets shot and killed by me
~13400 - u can CLEARLY see an AK and a bobby pin on the ground
~13400 and 13500 - they both get finished off
~13750 - the AK disappears completely
~13900 - orgmember tells me "they left" which means his victim disconnected aswell

Steam-IDs have been provided by a guy with a darkblue physgun and RP-name "Coco Ladde"

--- Why do ALL players (including myself) in demos go by the name "John Doe" ?
--- Is there a fix for that? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your time,
Mucky baby boy

Reaction score
I was there myself saw how this thing did go down hopefully these guys will get banned.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this AR. Sadly I've been busy today and not been able to do this, however it will be dealt with tomorrow. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Reaction score
Daymon on Sunday (4 days ago) said:
Thanks for posting this AR. Sadly I've been busy today and not been able to do this, however it will be dealt with tomorrow. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Hey. I really dont want to push or cause any trouble at all, but you said you will take care of my AR tomorrow, so to that time that would have been monday - and today is thursday.

There's ARs back from December that are aswell still open, and as far as Ive seen the ban request on Andii and Garo for example, should already be denied because the user that reported it failed to send in a demo within a set time range.

What is the system the administrators go for? I.e. Daymon does week 1 action requests and after that week passed the next week gets taken over by another admin?

If so, please dont leave me behind and care for this man.
Again, I really dont want to push but I'm trying to get some more information about whats currently going on.

Very appreciated and thanks for reading through this,
Mucky

Reaction score
Thanks for all your effort Yusuf.

Yusuf said:
On the other hand as you can see at 01:33 - 01:36 you jump up on the tiny 20cm ish wooden fence and somehow manage to stay crouched with both legs up there while shooting.

This brings me to conclusion that you broke 3.3 aswell as the two others that broke 6.5 by disconnecting.

I just have to disagree on this point here of you accusing me of breaking 3.3
3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.
My actions were realistic. I am able to jump on a fence and shoot from there, even though its thin.
If my thoughts are wrong please have an admin correct me and clear me up on this.
Further, I'm sorry if my actions affected anybody (...else than the people who disconnected).
Still, I will avoid moving around so quickly and hasty on such props in the future.

But after all, this is still no opportunity for both the reported users to leave so quickly in a roleplay situation that is still active, as this resulted in their weapons getting saved.
And thats not acceptable.

[DOUBLEPOST=1452890813,1452890047][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for all your effort Yusuf.

I just have to disagree on this point here of you accusing me of breaking 3.3

My actions were realistic. I am able to jump on a fence and shoot from there, even though its thin.
If my thoughts are wrong please have an admin correct me and clear me up on this.
Further, I'm sorry if my actions affected anybody (...else than the people who disconnected).
Still, I will avoid moving around so quickly and hasty on such props in the future.

But after all, this is still no opportunity for both the reported users to leave so quickly in a roleplay situation that is still active, as this resulted in their weapons getting saved.
And thats not acceptable.

--- Pusheen whats the point of your negative ratings? Thats just passive mobbing.
You should spend your freetime on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.