Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Music player on the phone with a speaker feature

Short explanation (in notes):
- Make a music player app on the phone
- Add speaker mode on it
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Lets say you are SWAT and just waiting for an emergency, you want to hear music, and so does your SWAT friend. You open up the music player on the phone, put in the end of a youtube link (like on the TV) and put it on Speaker phone. You and your friend will enjoy the music, and when there is an emergency you just close your phone.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Of course this would be a nice feature, but don't we already have a radio and a tv for stuff like this? I do like the idea though, it might be a bit better for newer players that can't craft a tv yet.

Reaction score
I had the same idea u cunt, luv u<3 Jk. Nobdy likes you.
Yeah, it will be incredibruu!!!! I wanna listen to kpop with friends on perpheads

Reaction score
Yeah that would totally work -_-. Think about how much banter this would cause with the spam. 5-10 people walking up to the PD with different songs playing on the speaker. In b4 ear rape my nig :booty:

Reaction score
It will just end up with people running around playing 'Eye of the Spider' (
) or something.

A cheeky wee -support from moi I'm afraid

Reaction score
Hmm a odd one people walking around just playing dixie horns. While it seems like a good idea when someone walks past you when you are a cop with their phone blurting out "I shot the Sheriff"

I just do not see this working realisticly.

Status
Not open for further replies.