My apology to the entire server

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have quite the bad reputation on the server with 13 bans and i feel like its time to finally take responsibilities for my actions. I know that my previous acts have been selfish and immature. I feel sorry for every person on the server which roleplay situation got ruined by me disconnecting in a sit just for a bit of gear. I've learned that every action has a consequence and that a bit of gear is not worth ruining a good roleplay. And i know that the primary purpose of a roleplay server means that you do everything to get the situation to as high quality as possible and if you for example lose a bit of gear if you get shot but afterwards get a real good roleplay it is really worth it. All of my actions on this server have been selfish and immature and i know that there are no excuses for my actions. I know i was wrong and i have learned what a good roleplay scenario is worth. If i get unbanned you won't see the old me but the new mature me with good roleplay and i won't ruin someones roleplay.
And i know this post won't redeem for my actions.

Again i want to apologize for my immature actions towards everybody.
Thank you for taking the time to read this public apology and i wish everybody a great day.

Reaction score
this is a gmod server why the fuck you aplogizing for
Tears_of_Joy_Emoji_8afc0e22-e3d4-4b07-be7f-77296331c687_grande.png