What happened to me and an apology

User0

I was banned for cheating which was completely true. I would like to apologize to all players I raided, took their stuff and ruined their experience on the server. I wish I could write a ban apology and come back onto the server and play with my friends that miss me. Sadly that will never happen due to my mistakes. I miss a lot of you and I know a couple of you miss me. Also, if someone could make a video of the new weapons and stuff that'd be nice. I hope you have fun on the server and don't get into trouble because then you will no longer be able to play with your friends. Feel free to ask me questions in a private message about the ban or demotion/whatever.

Reaction score
Man I really miss playing with you Shaun.

You were always a friend I could go to and always had open arms when I needed an organization to join or just generally needed help. It's sad to see it turned out this way but it is after all fair.

Reaction score
I know cheating is a "NO NO YOU BAD, BAD!" situation with the server but come on. Shaun was a great staff member and a good member of the community. An exception should be made in my opinion.

Reaction score
It was very foolish of you to cheat, I must admit.

However, as the saying goes, "If you had enough time to cheat, you had enough time to think about it"
And in the end, you came to the decision to do it regardless of the consequences.

Although you may or may not are having malicious thoughts right now, it certainly could end up happening again if you were to be unbanned.
However, I am going to leave that topic for now.

Shaun, you were a good staff member, you knew when to take things seriously, knew when and who wouldn't take things so seriously and relax around you, which allowed you to have some banter. Obviously you won't get anywhere without exploring, so there would be some bumps here and there.

I haven't actually interacted with you all that much, but you seemed like a nice guy overall, hopefully you don't get community wide banned, you still have the chance to chat with us.

Good luck moving on, and in the future.

Reaction score
I miss you Shaun, I really do. We had a lot of interesting times together and it was always a positive experience. While I feel sorry for you that you were banned, and I wish you were not, you did this to yourself. I hope you do make an apology one day as I know it will be truly sincere and I want to play with you again. Whenever I interacted with you while playing, you always brought a very serious and in-depth sense of roleplay. It felt more realistic, you really do have a lot of positive aspects, and without you now, it feels as if a lot has changed. There isn't as much effort that people put in anymore, it's always the same exact thing everyday, and you really did change that around. I hope you do come back as you're truly a valuable member to this community and it's a shame to see that your mistakes have destroyed that. Hopefully, moving forward, things will change and you will make strides to correct your wrongs. Good luck Shaun.

Reaction score
I really miss to play with you, I do remember first time we wrote together, about an org you Owned I wanted to join. I heard you tell your friend you wrote to someone who wanted to join, then I just came random "is it me you talking to?".

After those things, also I Kept supporting you and even better When I had my hard times you were there for me, even though I couldnt see it myself. We began to play everyday I Think Minimum 5-6 hours Each Day ahaha, we were a very good team. I really do miss you Shaun. :shamefullyembarrased:

Reaction score
missed the time when we were playing on PH , i hope you get unbanned really soon so we can play sum russian rp shit with stomper (i hope he get unbanned too lol)