Apology Post

Kay

Reaction score
Before we begin, I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post. If not my bad, feel free to move it into the correct area.

Well, it’s been a over a year now since my ban was given and throughout that year, I have reflected on my actions and also my general life. I was generally a idiot and not mature. I acted childish and ruined the experience of others to the point where they didn’t enjoy playing the sever and I’m honestly sincerely sorry. I have changed as a person as a whole. Massive changes have happened in my life that’s shown me how I’ve been acting and honestly I’m disgusted. I loved perp, it has been my favourite garry’s mod server since the first day I’ve joined in 2015. I have no idea why I would cheat, knowing that I’d be caught and banned. Just proves how immature and stupid I was back then.

I feel that I am now a different person, or well I like too. Everyone has their personal opinions but I genuinely feel that I have changed. I would like to also sincerely apologise once again to the perp heads community for ruining your gameplay and also to the staff team for wasting your time. I hope everyone believes that I have changed as a person.

I’m honestly sincerely sorry and believe I have changed as a person. I hope that you can forgive me.

Kind Regards,
Kay.

Kay

Reaction score
I know, I’ve already made a few but gonna wait a bit longer before I make my next one. Just wanted to apologise again to the community.

Reactions: Max