Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE
How long were you banned for: PERMANENT

Your Steam Name
: tOmmy
Your In-game Name: Tommy Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:

I'd firstly like to begin with extending my sincere and genuine apology to whomever has to read over this and hope it isn't at all wasting your time (again). I'm going to be completely honest in this appeal and I hope you will see i'm being genuinely apologetic and not only saying this. On the 13th of January 2020 I was banned for attempting to cheat, It was in the late hours of the night. Earlier that day I had injected into Garry's Mod and left it running for the evening I then returned late from being out and hopped on PERP I then realized I had the cheats injected and chanced my arm by running a lua file in console. SECONDS after I had done so I was instantly permabanned and that is when I felt the regret and idiocy of my actions. I sat there in my chair and laughed to myself thinking of what to do next. A couple days later I made an apology; it was clear that, that apology was rushed and what I had said in it wasn't actually meant. Which is why im here now writing a more meaningful and honest one. I had made a lot of friends on PERP and lost them that morning of the ban, I regret being banned and even attempting to cheat because playing PERP was one of the three hobbies I have and there is a small amount of me that misses playing it. Now this isn't meant to be a sob story I understand it is an apology and i'm going to do just exactly that and when I do say im sorry I hope you understand it isnt just me typing 8 letters its me genuinely apologizing for my actions.

I'd like to extend my furthest apologizes to the staff team whom had to deal with the situation, the players that expected more from me and whom I let down by doing such stupid actions, and the players whose could've time on PERP I could've ruined if I weren't banned. If I were to be unbanned you wouldn't have to worry at all about me, I'd be a more matured player and would never even considering doing such a thing again.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.