Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: tOmmy
Your In-game Name: Tommy Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating / Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

This appeal should be considered due to the fact I've changed as an individual and have learned right from wrong more clearly, and how something I do can have a long lasting effect on another person and his or her thoughts of the server. I've come to realize that what I did was utterly wrong and nothing can justify it which is why I want to extend my deepest apologies to the Perpheads Staff Team and its Players whom were affected, I understand now that it was a cowardice act and that it ruins the experience others have whilst playing the server, and I see why you don't take this so lightly. I wan't to assure you I've changed, and that I've matured now over the months that have passed and would never think of cheating again, I understand the consequences of my actions and I now know to think before I act. I should've done that, I should've thought more about what I was doing but I simply didn't however that has changed, and im not so silly anymore. I once again want to sincerely apologize to Collier and the staff team for having to go over this, and any player which had a run in with me. I haven't attempted to Ban Evade cause I know that'll only make the situation worse!

On the topic of my "second" account being banned; I wasn't aware upon rejoining PERP that I was needed to inform an admin of my previous warnings and bans on the other account, if im honest I wasn't really thinking about that I just wanted to get back into PERP and play the server for a good while. However it's clear now that it was an issue and I should've brought it up sooner. ( However I wasn't aware that I should of. ) I'd like to also apologize for that too.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.