Appealing for: Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Nutrient10
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Cup_master
Your In-game Name: Charlie dynasty?
Your Steam ID: 76561198055324701

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Community Wide Ban
Why should this appeal be considered: before getting community banned I was banned for "Doxing" When I literally never shared anyone's info rather than putting my profile pic of an admin which is completely public. I also want to mention that this ban was because nutrient kept messaging me before all this corona stuff and I would usually ignore it. When the corona stuff happened he message me bothering me again. I then retaliated and got cussed at him and started to say homophobic slurs because he said he's dating a admin (Nutrient10) after saying stuff like this he could've just blocked me and would never hear from me but ever since I played perpheads I found out that many people talk shit and when they're being talked back they proceed to pull the victim card and screenshot what you want to see rather what and how it started. So basically yes I was in the wrong for doing all this but I did what I did because of the stress I was receiving ever since corona came around and acted disproportionately.

Additional Comment(s): I am better now and want this game which I loved very much buying vips, I want to come back and clear out my name and not even that I don't think much people wouldn't noticed my name even tho I left a mark (Husky and diagestive are the two main people who would go out their day and "ruin" it for me) I want to say please keep an open mind I message bolli for the past few days but he seems like he doesn't want to talk to me and I would understand that because we have people like curak who are wonderful people that come help and give a guy like me a second chance :) I would really appreciate you read this with an open mind and be sympathetic. Much love hope everyone is safe and I am excited to be back :).

Deleted member 5577

Involved

This is quite possibly the worst apology I have ever read... not only have you decided to lie about what happened you have made no effort what so ever to apologise to me directly you only mention nutrient10 by name.

But for the purpose of whoever deals with this probably not being able to access the full facts, I'll go through why this apology is bullshit.

To start with originally cup_master contacted me out the blue I never initiated a conversation with him and I am confident I can get the resources to prove this. I knew he was digging himself a bigger hole so from what I can remember I acted in a calm and collected manner and allowed him to spout off his disgusting homophobic slurs because it would provide me with more evidence to provide to @Collier (who extended the ban in this case to CWB).

You also mention that it was in the public domain in regards to the picture of @Super_ however this does not matter at all people have been banned before for doing this and just because it is easily accessible doesn't mean you should spread it further.

I find it deplorable how you try and pin this back on me saying I could've just blocked you when you were the one who initiated the conversation and clearly targeted me because I was doing the responsible thing and reporting your profile picture to @Super_ and @Collier at the respective times. I can't remember exactly how the ban went down so you'll have to excuse me if there are any inaccuracies but I am more than happy to seek logs of the matter from the respected sources and believe @nutrient10 still has a video of our conversation which I sent him in full in order to not hide anything I may have said and to squash any allegations such as this of me hiding information.

I find it quite humorous how you're asking for a second chance in this appeal when you blew it during your original 6-month ban for doxing... You have only just in the last few weeks decided to change back from profile picture from the one of super and I'm sure there are people that can corroborate this. During your original ban,I believe it was when you decided to target me for harassment and after I sent all the evidence to @Collier of not only your bigoted attitude towards me but your continued use of a staff member as your profile picture shows your clear disregard for the rules and this community as a whole and for this reason I believe you should never have an appeal accepted and should wait out your ban in its entirety. It's unlikely staff will need more information to deal with this but I am more than willing to provide any further statement or evidence should this be required as the apology and ban reason don't tell the whole picture (And ofc I can't access the ban comments).

You told me you were 16 and earning six-figures so I suggest you go and concentrate on that rather than come back to somewhere that won't tolerate your disgraceful attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.