Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Nutrient 10
How long were you banned for: 1 year and 4 months

Your Steam Name
: Cup_master
Your In-game Name: Forgot
Your Steam ID: 76561198055324701

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Community wide
Why should this appeal be considered: I would like to first start off that I was banned for two months initially which was about to expire in a few days until I had an altercation with Nutrient11 we were talking and for no reason I had been angry with myself and started to cuss him out I don't know how this started but I would like to say I am extremely sorry I have been banned for a quiet while as I didn't had touch the game since the two months. I myself didn't know I was banned for this long but it gave me time to think and rethink about my action. I want to say that since I made this appeal its currently 28th December and I wish everyone an early happy new year and late Christmas. Back to the subject I'm ready to go back into the community with your guys approval of course. I just want to say that I am ready and I want to start fresh once again happily able to play with the community. I was told by a friend or even myself that I see perpheads still alive and standing strong which gave me encourage to write this and apologize. Back when I made the first apology I was really reckless and had a personal vendetta against Nutrient10 as I felt like it was a ridiculous ban when he could've blocked me or something. But now I realized that this ban was more than enough for me to rethink about my action which I feel disgusted about. If I could remember perfectly, it was the start of corona which got me really stressed about everything in life and now im in stable situation and now again be able to game and I want to specially say sorry to Bolli I keep spamming him Nutrient 10 and Nutrient 11 I am sorry for what I have done hopefully you guys can be open minded as the new years about to start and I have changed. I also introduced a few friends to the game (Tyresses2poppa) (Ebonyshd) (dean) I would like to come back and get my friends back into it. I hope everyone is safe and well during these tough time hope you get well as we survived this year hopefully the next is going to fill up this year. Thank you for reading and hearing me out giving me a chance to play once more. Oh almost forgot also sorry to the admin who I made fun of by taking his pofile pic picture I am really sorry for that aswell. I am sorry for each and everyone who I had gave trouble to.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.