My game lags! Need help for GPU

Reaction score
GTX 760 shouldnt really be a problem, it is Garry's Mod after all and not Tomb Raider or some other AAA game.
I have a GTX 770, but my internet connection is unfortunately pretty bad which is the reason I sometimes lag a lot. If I were you I'd look at my internet connection (do you have wireless or ethernet? If you have wifi, do you have any extenders etc) before buying new hardware for the box.

Reaction score
Uhm, i dont think having a 760 is your problem, it is a good card, i have the 780 ti and i can run games like star citizen on highest settings. Maybe its your processor?

Reaction score
I have gtx 680 with I5 and game is still bad imo its just source engine really. I can run crysis 3/Farcry4/ max no problems so deffo not your card i would put it down to gmod tbh mate

Reaction score
I have a gtx 760, I usually have between 20-40 fps. the only problems that I have is that the card often decides to run on less then 700mhz, instead of the 1250mhz overclock I have set.

Reaction score
The engine isn't exactly for 'modern'-day graphics cards. I don't think getting a new one would do much.
I would get a new CPU, though.