My Latest Video featuring the Server Events (Now with voice)

Reaction score
Hiyaa this was 1.34GB after rendering in Vegas Pro 12 and took me a few hours to upload so please give me at least 2 likes xD (Yeah my upload speed is extremely shit). Try and spot yourself if you can, even though there is a bug with the demos atm because of the gmod update where everyones name shows as "Loading..." or as "John Doe". Additionally I also enabled "voice_loopback" so that you can hear my voice in the video.

Reaction score
That RP down at the sea wall (across from docks) was great! xD

Reaction score
Glass Co. and Parker raid was the most intense shit ever for me...as the last one standing in Blue, I had a fight against @Venomine who was in the Red team. Thank fuck I didn't die and let down everyone, that was such a unique experience. Might upload my POV later on with some voice_loopback 1 aswell. Great video, already subscribed and liked!

Reaction score
Glass Co. and Parker raid was the most intense shit ever for me...as the last one standing in Blue, I had a fight against @Venomine who wss in the Red team. Thank fuck I didn't die and let down everyone, that was such a unique experience. Might upload my POV later on with some voice_loopback 1 aswell. Great video, already subscribed and liked!
You are the reason why I didn't win 75k... Map was CT sided already so pfft :booty: (0n Ph0n3)