Ban Request on John Cacuzza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bullyreece/Ross Davidson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Cacuzza/Blobvis 2.0

His/Her SteamID: Not sure please tell me.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished due to the fact that he completely disobeyed 3.4. In the demo it can clearly be seen that he /me open's his door. I instantly become weary of this and therefore run round to the front with my gun pointed at him. As soon as my suspect gets in the vehicle I shout multiple times to step out. I'm right at the front of his car therefore he has been gun-pointed and if he valued both his life and his well-being he should have stepped out the car.

Now whether to judge him on the likely-hood of getting away from the police had the situation continued. He has quite a beat-up old car. Therefore the pull-away would have been extremely slow as well as his top-speed. The cars in the police force aren't the fastest, however for the large majority of the cars in Perp; they can hold their own.

Therefore he is merely increasing his own sentence time and thus breaking 3.4. Now this could be blamed on the fact that I stopped dragging him, which is true. However it was merely done in order to gain another suspect for further investigation as to what truly happened at the church.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/0ec0c2d42739cc6ddb2f2a5beee17a4b/

Tick:
The whole situation begins at around the 7000 tick in which I respond to call to the church. Therefore if you'd like to watch it all you can do so at this tick. However the rule-break is from the 11000th tick and onward.

Youtube: I have also decided to upload a youtube video, so that other members of the community can give their opinions on the matter.

EDIT: I just want to say I don't personally think Micky done anything wrong in the situation, however that is up for the staff to decide. And that it's really unfortunate that my gun happened to run out of ammo after 4 shots (Unlucky me for not reloading lel).

MattIs

Thanks for providing us with the demo and the video, doing so should have an impact on the speed of the appeal and will also ensure that others don't have to download the whole demo to see what happened.

What happened is a clear violation of 3.4 by placing his life at risk while driving away. It is also not realistic to drive right up to him being dragged to a police car but that's pushing it a bit.

Thanks for making the Ban Request.
This week's member on Duty is Jon, so he'll handle this as soon as he gets on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
John was not sure of the rule, I explain it to him while he drove off and told him to drive me back to PD were I turned myself in. He is Deeply sorry for what happend.

I tried to contact Ross Davdison ingame but he had left the server.

Reaction score
John was not sure of the rule, I explain it to him while he drove off and told him to drive me back to PD were I turned myself in. He is Deeply sorry for what happend.

I tried to contact Ross Davdison ingame but he had left the server.

Although I respect that you turned yourself in. 3.4 is probably the most annoying rule to be broke as it completely destroys any RP situation. I want to keep this BR up due to the fact that a punishment is required in my opinion. I think the staff should take an apology into account. But I would have thought a lot more of him had he apologised himself rather than his friend. No offence mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.