My Resignation From PERPheads

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
I aggre with that.Even when i got banned for 3 months aggo the admins was shit! They didnt understand anything of what you was saying. And didnt really listen. Especially alex who banned me 2 times because i was leaving the server in admin situation, but that was of course because it was Christmas and i was going to do stuff with my Family. And i said to alex that he should wait and let me explain later. But alex was like "no no no i dont like your personality so even you didnt really break any rules you getting perm banned" and of course when i came on i was perm banned (And then made a ban appeal so it was 6 months, cuz he realized how stupid he is...)
Alex! you are the worse admin ever!

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
I aggre with that.Even when i got banned for 3 months aggo the admins was shit! They didnt understand anything of what you was saying. And didnt really listen. Especially alex who banned me 2 times because i was leaving the server in admin situation, but that was of course because it was Christmas and i was going to do stuff with my Family. And i said to alex that he should wait and let me explain later. But alex was like "no no no i dont like your personality so even you didnt really break any rules you getting perm banned" and of course when i came on i was perm banned (And then made a ban appeal so it was 6 months, cuz he realized how stupid he is...)
It's called "the best" admin ever :p What a bastard