My Resignation From PERPheads

Reaction score
Well as it seems I am tired of this F***ing shit PERPheads makes me go through. The Admins are F***ing Shit, THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THEYRE DAMN JOB GOD DAMN IT LEARN I SEE PLAYERS CDM 24/7 AND RDM HAPPEN MUGGING INFRONT OF NPCS NEW UPDATES MAKING ME GIVE MY MONEY Fk THIS HSIT SHIT IM TIRED OF THIS JESUS I HOPE THIS SERVER DIES AND EVERYONE ONE ON IT BECAUSE IT SUCKS I GOT BANNED FOR DRIVEN OVER A COP AFTER HE SHOT ME LIKE A FAG CUZ FUK THIS OMG H4X 4 LYFE

GONNA HACK ALL YOU HOES

#ANNOYMOUSESH4X0R U MAD
LOLOLOLOLOL

LATA FAGZ

Needed to get that out of my system, April Fools ! :-3

Reaction score
You don't need to be so rude about it. By the way, when people say they want to hack me, I laugh because it's stupid.................. I just realised it said april fools xD

Reaction score
I aggre with that.Even when i got banned for 3 months aggo the admins was shit! They didnt understand anything of what you was saying. And didnt really listen. Especially alex who banned me 2 times because i was leaving the server in admin situation, but that was of course because it was Christmas and i was going to do stuff with my Family. And i said to alex that he should wait and let me explain later. But alex was like "no no no i dont like your personality so even you didnt really break any rules you getting perm banned" and of course when i came on i was perm banned (And then made a ban appeal so it was 6 months, cuz he realized how stupid he is...)

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
I aggre with that.Even when i got banned for 3 months aggo the admins was shit! They didnt understand anything of what you was saying. And didnt really listen. Especially alex who banned me 2 times because i was leaving the server in admin situation, but that was of course because it was Christmas and i was going to do stuff with my Family. And i said to alex that he should wait and let me explain later. But alex was like "no no no i dont like your personality so even you didnt really break any rules you getting perm banned" and of course when i came on i was perm banned (And then made a ban appeal so it was 6 months, cuz he realized how stupid he is...)
Awkward...

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
Can't stop laughing at this.

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
You realise you just backed up why I banned you? Well done now I can keep you banned +1 for being smart :D

Reaction score
Therocker101 said:
Oh, someone took it literally... Snap