My resignation, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*BEFORE I POST, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MELONSTICK.*

It's been a ride,

This may come as a surprise to a few people, especially considering the fact that I've only been staff for a very short amount of time...

If it wasn't obvious already, I'm resigning. I joined the staff team not so long ago, eager to help and do reports and all that good stuff, however, the lust to do so has died down considerably. Combining that with my inactivity, and the fact that when I am on, I don't feel like joining the server at all, I feel I am not pulling my weight and I am better off as a non-staff member.

For a while now, I haven't enjoyed playing, and I would come on the server, because I felt I would be letting everyone who wanted me to be staff down.

I've made so many great friends here, and I am thankful to them too.

I am extremely thankful for the opportunity, and it was fun while it lasted, but it hasn't worked out. I'm sorry.

Thanks to all the people who 'inspired' me to get staff:
@Thomas Fredrick
@Creepis
@HolyShititsDannyD
@Rogue Car Tyres
@Cole
@Samuel
@MrLewis
@LEWIS 088

I don't enjoy playing anymore...

If I didn't mention someone in this post, it's because it's more about being staff than actually staying in the community, but there is one person I'd like to tag anyway.

@Aylin Blvck you've been a great friend.

I will, however, stay active as a Lieutenant within the Patrol Command division.

I realise I will most likely regret this decision, but it's a risk I am willing to take.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

Shame to see you go, but you've gotta do what you feel is right :)

rat

Reaction score
Didn't receive a mention

KRxcgvd5fLiWk.gif

Bye man, you helped me learn how to PERP and you're still a really good friend. Sad to see you go :(

Reaction score
Thanks for serving the staff team in the short time that you did Collier, see you around.

Reaction score
Thanks for being a staff member here! You were a brilliant member of the community who showed dedication to it by enforcing the rules! Have a wonderful time where you Will now land.

Reaction score
Collier, why would you do this, you made the server enjoyable you were an understanding staff member actually cared and you are a decent person and down to earth. I understand you haven't enjoyed it as much as you thought you would I kinda got the impression when you weren't online much and I asked you about it. I really don't care if your staff or not pal as long as you stay the same you will always be a friend :) keep talking to me even though it wont be in-game. Your still the most promising in my eyes.

Reaction score
Excuse me, how did I, your biggest fan not get mentioned? German bias I think!
Best mod and now he leaves. Well, goodbye collier youre one with Rogue Car Tyres now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sucks too see such a good staff member leave, thanks for all the help you've given me during your time as a staff member, you helped me a lot more than you would think.

Nice too see you'll stick around within the PD though, would suck even more too see you go from there. Good luck with whatever you choose to do with your new found time buddy.

Reaction score
Col Collier, for you the chase is over.

Nah joking sorry to see you go you were a fun player and a fair staff member and later i'd like to see you reinstated.

Reaction score
Resigns on perpheads> becomes admin on Melonstick.com.

Bye didn't see you alot. I will see you on melonstick, i'm sure you will be enforcing the rules well over their.
Can we stop this? He made a big fat text saying its not because of melonstick and if it was, its not your duty to go arround policing Collier's decision to resign from his administrator position. Youre not being interesting, youre being annoying.

Reaction score
It's very saddening to see you leave. You were a great moderator, and I loved that. Well, I guess you got to do, what you got to do. We are going to miss you as moderator.

Reaction score
Wow another good friend from perp, gone. You really deserved to have the rank moderator and you were a very exceptional staff member, shame it has to be this way really but it happens. I hope to talk to you sometime from now on, but its a shame it's come to this. Bye friend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.