My youtube feel free to be part of my videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of you might know that i have youtube and some may not. My youtube name is: TheRobinGamingHD and i have around 265 subs. Now this is my question: Am I allowed to record Perpheads? If so I don't mind recording some as i need to start uploading again. I think recording with some of you guys would be a great way to start my youtube channel back up!

So can i record perpheads? and if you want to be part of my videos just say so on this tread!

Reaction score
hey feel free to record ypur gameplay
but it would be nice if you could write the server adress in the description
contact me if you need help

Reaction score
Will do, I will add the server name and IP in the description looking forward to making videos!

Trande

SenlinGames said:
Will do, I will add the server name and IP in the description looking forward to making videos!
You should make something like COPS. Would be pretty neat.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I will try and put as much effort in as possible as i want the server to look good so i should be able to do something like this.

Reaction score
You can put something like this in the description of the video: "Gameplay was recorded in Perpheads PERP server, more info: www.perpheads.com"
It would be nice if you could introduce the community to your viewers so recording shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.