Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name: 1
Your In-game Name: toshi tanaka
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

Why were you banned/blacklisted: i got banned because i shot someone who wasn't directly involved with something
Why should this appeal be considered: with this ban appeal, i would like to address the individuals involved in which i apologise for the actions taken against them. At the time, I was under the impression that what I could do was fine, and I understand that at the time, I had a bad record for 2.5 so I was being careful. Anyways, as the situation unfolded, I thought that was I was doing was fine but not. straight away, I understood the fact that what I did was wrong and it shouldn't of happened. I do apologise about my record for 2.5 and most of them have just been because of stupidness rather than logical thinking behind it. To nutrient, i apologise for having to pull me up in sits all the time and deal with me when it's absolutely not necessary, i should just be more careful rather than making stupid mistakes. If this apology got accepted, i would like to take the opportunity to take another approach on the server where it's more rp orientated and doesn't involve me shooting which ends up me getting banned for 2.5.

i hope that you can accept this apology, i apologise.

Additional Comment(s):
Posted on Cole's request. - Dom

Deleted member 4116

*involved*
I was the one who was killed but didn’t report him, it’s been over a week and with talk with nade on steam he was very apologetic and understood what he did wrong @nutrient10 I accept his apology

Status
Not open for further replies.