Map Suggestion Nameless Businesses

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Taxi and Courier business names
Suggestion Description: It never occurred to me how weird it is that every business or job in the city has a name aside from the one couriers and Taxi drivers supposedly work for along with the Hardware NPC store.

Not sure what this name should be, feel free to give ideas down below.

Why should this be added?:
- Add detail to businesses
- Finish the job of naming establishments. Almost every establishment has a name except these three
- Better sounding than just saying "Taxi station" or "Courier warehouses" or "hardware store"
- I saw people talking about wanting a reskin for Courier outfits so this would give a name to put on their uniform.

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: The only two businesses without a name are the non-government and player ran ones. It would be an easy fix to just find a name for them and add.

Can you think of any names to suggest for Taxi and Courier business names

Can you think of any names to suggest for Taxi and Courier business names
I have two ideas.

Wingspan Express would be themed around like a messenger pigeon delivering things. This can give a easy idea for a logo of a Pigeon.

Taxis I suggest Lakeside Rides cause it’s a taxi service in Paralake.

(credit to ChatGPT for the names)

Second idea would be to keep the suffixes “Express” and “Rides” then substitute the prefix “Wingspan” and “Lakeside” with the last name of the player with the highest amount of XP then add an ‘s to the end.

For example:

Harold Everett has the most reputation and job Xp out of every other player in the whole server. This means the inputs for the name of the business where appropriate would be automatically made into “Everett’s Express”

Same thing for Taxis.

-ish. Courier and the hardware store are named in V6, (hardware is named in V5 too but we have changed it). The taxi depot doesn't have a company name but is much more heavily themed along with every other building.

7E4OJB6SISJcyJSX.jpg