Server Suggestion online business

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: online business
Suggestion Description: use your phone to open the delivery app into a tab that shows each bizaar shop or business shop owner, their listings and the icon showing the face of the owner. the shop owner can list his items for sale online, the person who's buying pays the listed amount...

"once the item has sold, have couriers deliver it, or have the player deliver the item to the courier warehouse to be sent to a pickup zone if no couriers are available." - Bnej

if the courier fails to ship the package within the time it normally takes to refund an online order the item is refunded to the shop owner's storage box and the money is refunded back to the customer.

Why should this be added?:
-  passive roleplay for everybody
- makes courier more useful
- makes it more convenient to sell / buy items
- seems fairly simple to add
- Balanced way to deal illegal stuff online tbh cause if corrupt couriers ship explosives then police can sting that and boom.... roleplay

What negatives could this have?:
- without players being encouraged to try out the new feature or play as courier at all then this feature could end up being a waste of time depending on if ppl utilize it.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
excuse any writing errors i may have left it's 5:28 am cause im staying up to pray morning due to me how late it was and that if i went to sleep that moment i realized then i wouldn't wake up to pray.

TL: DR im freakin tired sorry bad egnlesh

Reaction score
If you just look back at your suggestion and read it it is evident that your suggestion while it shares the same theme differs from mine radically. You're suggesting a whole new app that "government employees can't browse," Advertisements, e-commerce, taxes on sales and more.

My suggestion is a simple addition that benefits couriers, cops wanting to do stings, people wanting to sell crap and last but not least devs who don't want a headache. I certainly am not trying to say your idea is bad but it's just not a copy or the same.

Reaction score
"once the item has sold, have couriers deliver it, or have the player deliver the item to the courier warehouse to be sent to a pickup zone if no couriers are available." - Bnej
@Bnej lmao

taken from
v1TogLH.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you just look back at your suggestion and read it it is evident that your suggestion while it shares the same theme differs from mine radically. You're suggesting a whole new app that "government employees can't browse," Advertisements, e-commerce, taxes on sales and more.

My suggestion is a simple addition that benefits couriers, cops wanting to do stings, people wanting to sell crap and last but not least devs who don't want a headache. I certainly am not trying to say your idea is bad but it's just not a copy or the same.

All I said was 'it's similiar' to bring ideas to help you improve your suggestion.

Reaction score
All I said was 'it's similiar' to bring ideas to help you improve your suggestion.
sorry for misunderstanding. I wanted to make sure I clarified that this post was not a copy which needed to be removed but instead a completely unique idea. I do appreciate your feedback.