Which staff member banned you: Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Nate
Your In-game Name: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

First off to the community, I am very sorry and I regret ever cheating. I ruined many others experiences on the server and I am sorry.
I take full responsibility for my own actions, I was not peer pressured into this and I did it out of greed and hoping that if people thought I was good I would have more power in the game, I have since changed a lot since my ban, I've had a reform. I've changed my old toxic personality and my time away from the server has let me do this.
I feel that cheating has ruined my reputation in the community and I really regret this as I do really like this community. I have tried to reconnect with the community by staying active on the forums and playing on Blackdowns Blockheads Minecraft/Tekkit server

Over quarantine I would check the forums and see that there was a new map rotation, Marksmanship removed, speak of a V5 and many other things that I didn't get to fully experience.

To Dom I apologize for wasting your time with all of this and I hope that you can give me a second chance to redeem myself.

Overall in the past 10 and a half months I've been banned I've been trying my best to change and redeem myself.
I can't change what I did but I hope that I can be given this second chance.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.