NBA 2K21 IS NOW FREE ON EPIC GAMES PLEASE EVERYONE CLAIM IT ALREADY BRO

Kay

Reaction score
If you’re good at 2K and constantly winning games and having fun, you’ll enjoy the game more compared to you constantly losing and not even having the chance to touch the ball. Sounds like this is your first 2K and have no idea how to play it lol

Kay

Reaction score
@Clarky Depends on how you take perp on. Like take Rogue for example. I don’t think ever seen that guy shoot a gun lol

Kay

Reaction score
@John Daymon all personal opinions really. I don’t think 2K is perfect but the people who are saying it’s a terrible game are probably bad at it or it’s their first 2K.

Kay

Reaction score
@John Daymon It is all personal opinions at the end of the day, however your opinion will change on the skill you have within the game and that's a fact

Mim

Reaction score
@Clarky I’m bad at shooting ok I will accept that. I agree with you though. Just because I’m bad at one game mechanic doesn’t make me hate the game

Kay

Reaction score
@Mim Play 2K and you'll understand what I mean. If you're continuously getting dunked on and not winning any games as you don't understand how to or in general you're just bad, then you wont like the game.

Reaction score
@Kay I get shit on Rust all the time, no matter what I do and I won't be any better at the game. I suck at building, I suck at shooting, I suck at most stuff in that game but I still find it enjoyable, why? Because I believe that the game is well made and it's fun to play. There's a major difference.

Kay

Reaction score
@John Daymon say what you want but my opinion won’t change. You being shit at a game will make it less enjoyable to an extent whereas if you were good at the game. My view ain’t going to change lol, especially in 2K if you’re getting shat on you’re not going to enjoy it as much as if you were winning every game.

Kay

Reaction score
@John Daymon Na I just find it weird how people who have only played 1 2K and are just chatting shit about it lol. Everyone is coming at me bring points about perp, rust, garrys mod and so on when my original point is in general you’ll enjoy a game more if you’re good at it lol

Reaction score
@Kay I mean like I said before the post disappeared, the reviews are globally negative overall.
I've liked similar games but NBA 2k21 specifically seems like utter garbage

Kay

Reaction score
@Samsterminator Don’t see what’s your point. We’ve already discovered the reviews are negative but that hardly means anything. The game is just a copy and paste from last year and there are the same stupid bugs that need to be patched but yet haven’t and the server issues. The game itself isn’t bad and you’ll hardly find the people who play 2K every year complain about the gameplay.

can we like stop with this thread as I cba, thought I ended the conversation with Daymon and you decided to pop up lol