Epic Games Is Doing My Nackers In

Reaction score
.Epic games are fucking up for me and I've spent like a day trying to fix it, so now i just want to uninstall it and install it again, however despite me ending the task when I press uninstall it tells me that I have to end the task before uninstalling. It's pissing me off, and yes I do play fortnite and have ligma.

Heres a vid and no matter how many tutorials i watch nothing is working. HELP!

Reaction score
theres an app called Revo Uninstaller Pro that searches for files after you've uninstalled them, you can torrent it and scan for files after the uninstall fails, and delete the unwanted items

Reaction score
Try disabling it in the startup menu. Click on the name filter at the top of task manager and see if you can see it as running or as a background process. Download security task manager and look for battle eye or epic games and try to disable it.

Reaction score
I assume the launcher starts up every time you load your PC, if not just restart your PC and then try it. If it does, go to the start up tab in task manager and make sure that the Epic launcher or what ever it's called is disabled on start up then just restart your PC and do it.

Reaction score
I assume the launcher starts up every time you load your PC, if not just restart your PC and then try it. If it does, go to the start up tab in task manager and make sure that the Epic launcher or what ever it's called is disabled on start up then just restart your PC and do it.
already done that, still fucked

Reaction score
epic cant do shit right, there was an exploit where u can add pp accounts without putting passwords, no need to bypass card verification when youre trying to buy vbucks with your moms credit card

in your case, disable the option to start epic when windows open and restart your pc,