Need Some Ideas.

Kay

Reaction score
Im looking for Ideas for an organisation. Not a power growing one , but one for passive RP.
I need some suggestions because TBH I cannot think of one. I kinda want it to include the police department but include being a civilian too , if you understand what I mean?
If you got any suggestions please leave a comment.

Reaction score
If you're looking to create a PassiveRP organisation there are plenty of things you could do, you can take some inspiration from my www.paralakecrimeagency.co.uk if you like, below are some that I just pulled from the top of my head:
  • Royal Mail
  • G4S Security Services
  • Restaurant/Food Related Orgs
  • A patient transport service
  • Transport for Paralake (private taxis+buses etc)
  • Fucking space agency idk
  • A hotel
  • Voluntary Crime Prevention Organisation (basically what mine is)
list goes on really, just think what real organisations you come across daily and try to make them work on PERP?

Reaction score
Ok, some important things:
If you do passive RP to please others and not to have fun yourself, you are going to have a bad time. People rarely go to restaurants or "useless" activities involving other people. If you want to passive RP with multiple people and not just close friends, you should try to find something that doesn't involve people having to spend money on things that aren't really "practical." The sad truth.

Now, if you want some ideas, I think making a news org, where you drive around with a camera and post daily/weekly news on your page about the latest gang :beef:, bank robberies, or other stuff that has happened in Paralake.

I wish you the best of luck.