Newbie-Friendlyness Overhaul

Reaction score
Hello,

Lately I've been thinking of some ideas that could help the server bloom a little more, but they all need discussing and I think we need more ideas focused on one thing: increasing the server's basic attractiveness and ensuring new players join to stay. This is different from a focus on balancing ideas (i.e. TFU head armor) or ideas that would mostly benefit the players that are already here to stay. Some of these ideas are:

1) Crafting System Reform
- Main idea: On the linked post.
- Reasoning: For a lot of people the current system seems to be a drag. Making it lighter and simpler makes it better for ALL players, new or old.

2) Job Reform
- Main idea: Make taxi driver allowed for non-VIP and increase the base slots by at least 1. Make at least one new legal job for players and replace suburbs' Jennifer's with that job's headquarters.
- Reasoning:
> Taxi driver: It opens a new possibility for new players and I believe VIP shouldn't limit content but rather improve it (for example, being non-VIP your option to grow drugs is not limited, but it is improved by VIP by allowing 1 more planter).
> Replace Jennifer's: Contrary to what applies to Freddy's, you will never starve of lack of clothing. One jennifer's enough and it's more logical to have it in a business district, not having a ton of jewelry in some suburbs far away from a police station. In addition, this new job could add more circulation to the suburbs area which is currently useless except for its storage, since no one bases there anymore.

I don't know what that new job would be, some are saying a restaurant, others are saying a bodyguard agency... this thread is precisely for you to share your ideas.

Reaction score
Okay but PD circulates business the whole time, whoever patrols suburbs doesn't say there for longer than 1 minute and it still makes more sense to have it in business