Map Suggestion New apartment locations

Reaction score
Main Idea: Add more apartment locations

Full description of the idea: So, everyone agrees (I think) that the current apartments are getting more and more boring because they've been here for years, and I have a couple of locations that I've been looking at that I think, personally, would be cool to have apartments in, I do not know the possible technical difficulties of adding new apartments into these locations, but this is just an idea.

Why should it be added?: As mentioned before, we only have 3 locations for apartments and 2 of them are the same building.

Pros: New, fresh properties that haven't been added in a while
Makes it more interesting to live in them
As in for raiding, I guess there would be new tactics used for that specific area

Cons: Probably not simple to add due to the locations being small so not having room for staircases etc.

*Other additions: Here are the locations I think would be cool. The first picture is the building infront of the hospital, I just thought that having an apartment around this area could be cool.
but because the building in the center of the picture is probably too small, you could use the building on the right.

The second picture is infront of bazaar, and above the big shops thing, thought it could be a pretty cool location as well.

a0411f9c8e03ed36d09897749bebc9f7.jpg

decb94a8b814d41556e17b9588613536.jpg