Map Suggestion Another Apartment, More Housing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Another Apartment, More Housing!
Suggestion Description: Okay, so as we all know the server is getting a little cluttered nowadays. I think we should remove some pointless areas on the map and replace it with either something more interactive or some more apartments/large base areas for people as there isnt much room anymore for people. I come online daily and struggle to rent an apartment!

I'm just saying, who ever bases in the old trailer or hungries? Why not replace them for something a bit more practical like a couple of small apartments...?

I know its hard to find someone to actually dedicate their time toward a map update but cmon can someone from the community or something atleast put some try in?

Why should this be added?:
- Because the server is getting too big now, the same map has been in place for too long and it needs a lil change!

What negatives could this have?:
None...?

Reaction score
What about just completely removing chem table spots and making them placeable like any other prop? Perhaps make it like planters so its only up-right to avoid glitching it through walls and then limit it to 1 chem table per player.

Unless this would cause balancing issues but I myself dont see atm how it would be a big issue.

Reaction score
What if you made the Garage Door unable to be blown up? ofcourse wouldn't count towards the base door count then, but it could eliminate the sniper threat
It'd help a lot I think, not sure how others feel but thats my main issue with Parker

Reaction score
If I may also ask: Why do people not use the small suburbs houses? and if they do, why not make them all available?

Reaction score
Buy a bigger place like Parker, Office or Glass Co. The problem is why aren’t these being used?

I think it’s because a lot of the industrial buildings are easy to wallbang and are require more props to setup.

Be curious to hear other opinions on this.
why pay the price of the warehouses instead of just renting 2 apartments? much easier to wallbang and counter

Reaction score
If I may also ask: Why do people not use the small suburbs houses? and if they do, why not make them all available?
1 bomb and the whole base is open to being shot through the walls and the windows it's a really hard place to defend, also the space that you given gives you limited options on defences so it's not really viable to base in, better options in small complex buildings.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Another Apartment, More Housing!
Suggestion Description: Okay, so as we all know the server is getting a little cluttered nowadays. I think we should remove some pointless areas on the map and replace it with either something more interactive or some more apartments/large base areas for people as there isnt much room anymore for people. I come online daily and struggle to rent an apartment!

I'm just saying, who ever bases in the old trailer or hungries? Why not replace them for something a bit more practical like a couple of small apartments...?

I know its hard to find someone to actually dedicate their time toward a map update but cmon can someone from the community or something atleast put some try in?

Why should this be added?:
- Because the server is getting too big now, the same map has been in place for too long and it needs a lil change!

What negatives could this have?:
None...?
I agree with the suggestion but there are always negatives, for example map resource limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.