Server Suggestion New buddy idea

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New buddy idea
Suggestion Description: Make it so people can add who they would like too be able too use their chemical table like on the buddies list.

Why should this be added?:
- Helps people dry their coke leaves or make meth more efficantly

What negatives could this have?:
- People abusing it by making new players add them as buddies and using it

Reaction score
how am I gonna be able to blow someones meth up the smh

Reaction score
I think he means if you're added you can use his table and add your own drugs and dry, cause you can't do that now. Everyone can still take the items in raids. That's what I got from it, right?

Reaction score
I think he means if you're added you can use his table and add your own drugs and dry, cause you can't do that now. Everyone can still take the items in raids. That's what I got from it, right?
If this is how he wants it that’s extremely stupid, I could easily have 3 friends afk all morning long moving every 15-30 mins to avoid afk kicker. And just farm drugs all morning. Atleast you currently have to keep having them put dish’s etc on for you before you can add stuff

Reaction score
If this is how he wants it that’s extremely stupid, I could easily have 3 friends afk all morning long moving every 15-30 mins to avoid afk kicker. And just farm drugs all morning. Atleast you currently have to keep having them put dish’s etc on for you before you can add stuff
Yeah pretty sure that's why it doesn't work like that now so people would abuse it.
It works fine as it is now imo

Reaction score
The reason this currently isn’t like this is because of how abusable it would be. Players used to get other players to place drugs for them during the old pots system and it was OP at the time. Even seen this done on the newer system. All this does is cut out the real need to keep a middle man around and would just create more incentive to money farm in this manner.