New colour for Traffic Officers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion post: https://perpheads.com/threads/changing-the-color-for-traffic-officers-names.16656/

Main idea:
Changing the color for Traffic Officer's names.

Full Description: Basically what I am proposing is to change the color of the name above Traffic Officers, and in the text chat etc. (for example, Taxi is yellow etc.). I feel this will make it a lot easier to differentiate between regular officers and traffic officers, something that is commonly mixed up. As suggested in my discussion post, the name could be Green like dispatchers! They are always in the PD so their wouldn't be much confusion.

Why it should be added?: It will remove the common confusion between traffic officers and regular officers, making it easier for dispatchers or civilians to differentiate between the two when needed.

Pros: - Less mixing up Officers and Traffic Officers.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but its not that difficult to implement.

Cons:
- Tell me if you can think of any, personally I don't see any cons with it.

Reaction score
Can I just say, when you are a Dispatcher it's a pain in the ass to sort the officers correctly.
It doesn't say when they're a traffic officer, there's just a different shade of blue to their name which sometimes doesn't even show up when they first go on-duty, so if this would apply to the Dispatcher menu that would be great.
It's the same with SWAT officers, although if you're patient then, after a while, it will say they are SWAT.
This would really help Dispatchers do their job properly.
and if i've done anything wrong with this, fuck off. i dont know how the new system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.