New headphones

Reaction score
maybe don't buy razer headphones

So basically, this happened.
48200aeb08.jpg

And now my headphones barely work, if I move the wire, the sound cuts out and I need to restart whatever game I'm playing.

So I need new headphones, and I don't know which to buy

price range 0-100+$

Reaction score
logitech_g430_gaming_headset_02.jpg

These ones (G430) work perfectly, and can reach extremely far, so you can really just stand up go mostly to the other side of the room to pick something up while speaking on teamspeak then come back to sit down. Only downside is you need an USB port. It won't work like a normal headset does.

Reaction score
I gotta agree tbh, I have a pair of razer kraken 7.1 chroma, honestly... £90 wasted, surround sound is pretty shit, and the cabling is really annoying, especially having no volume slider.

Reaction score
The best headphones can be found here, most people just think, "Headphones are headphones, what could go wrong" and its so untrue, each pair of headphones are built for different purposes and everyone likes a different types of sound from headphones, do a bit of reading here and pick something that suits you.

I would personally highly recommend spending more money on headphones because the more you spend the better build quality/sound quality you get. Spending more will also mean you will replace them less often.

I would say these are the best value for money in terms of build/sound quality.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD...d=1461768119&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd598

Or just go full swag mode like me next week
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD...d=1461768204&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd650

Reaction score
Consider SteelSeries Siberia V2
It has good audio quality and the microphone is great.