New Headset Suggestions

Reaction score
im looking for a new headset for around 80 USD, I currently have HyperX Cloud 2 but the mic is shit and the soundcard died.

Sound quality is important to me as i like to hear the bass extremely well when i listen to music and surround sound is a musc aswell.
It also has to have a mic

Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of sennheiser gsp 370 wireless headset with 100hours of battery time in them. Sound quality is great and the only con about this product is that they’re pretty much just made of plastic but as long as you would be gentle with it you should be alright.

Reaction score
Depends what you need, I had Superlux HD682 before and they have nice bass but replaced the velour pads with fiber as it can hurt your ears.
I replaced them 1 year ago with a Sennheiser GSP300, Superlux are quite affordable and cheap with amazing sound quality (mine cost 35 Euros), you just need a seperate microphone for your desk.
The Sennheisers cost me 100 Euros but came with a headset stand and XL Mousepad as a Bonus. They lack a bit of bass but to be honest I got used to them, my ears have this thing where if I switch headsets they just sound shit and compressed.

I looked at plenty of reviews and this one had the best mic quality of all and a easy mic mute if you put the mic on the upwards position. It's quite flexible but never trust plastic.

Reaction score
If you don't mind paying a bit more, I recommend the Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC 7.1 Surround. It is a tad expensive, but worth every cent or penny or whatever the fuck currency you have. It uses the steelseries software which can allow you to set up profiles for different things like gaming, moviewatching and music, which can all be controlled from your gamedac. I highly recommend it.

(Also it has a custom EQ made for bass boost plus a built in straight bass boost setting. I can feel my brain cells shaking when I have the settings on)

Reaction score
"my ears have this thing where if I switch headsets they just sound shit and compressed."

same but then it goes back to normal after a bit