New master in town...

Reaction score
The new master in town.
Once upon a time.. There was a guy called Louis Andersen, he was a very polite person until you step on hes toes. He had everything he could point on, but then there was something he could not just buy... That is Paralake City he moved there with his family. He started to accomplish his dreams and started to recruit a lot of foot soldiers to serve him and the rest of hes organization. He became more known in the inner circle, as we call it, the criminal undergrounds.. He was selling big amounts of cocaine kilos and started to terrify the whole city. But there was something that everyone liked in Louis, that was, hes kindness and heartwarming friendships. He will always help people that was in need of it, and even help the new citizens in town, under all circumstances he would drop everything he had in his hands just to feed the poor! Even through he was a big time criminal, remember he still has a heart...

The day i got humiliated.
It started of late at night. Louis and his friend Frankie coco, ran a drug laboratory in Frankies home. They were chilling and having a few drinks while listening to the radio. (Channel hiphop) but then they heard a loud bang! Louis got scared, he started to get nervous and hes friend did the same, but then they heard that someone is knocking at their door, so Louis decided to walk towards the door and then some men behind the door shouted out loud, this is paralake pd open up! Louis decided to open the door, while his mate was in the laboratory. Then suddenly this happen, two armed men started shouting down on the ground now! Louis did what the men told him to, but Frankie was still in the laboratory room, so Louis wondered if Frankie noticed that there was an on going robbery in their house. They decided to tie Louis and gagged him with a towel in the mouth. After this they would've proceed to the laboratory room and breach in the door by using a lockpick. Frankie that was in the room started firing bullets out and tried to kill one of the two suspects that were robbing. But he only got wounded, the other suspect killed Frankie with a rain of bullets. Then they went back to Louis and told him to drop everything he got, so he did. The gunmen told Louis to walk out to the balcony and stay there Louis decided to listen and do what they told him. Close the door said the gunman! Else i will shoot you! Louis went to side of the corner of the balcony and was shaking. Then the two gunmen decided to run out of the house again..

The bad day turned good.
Louis and Frankie hung around once again, we both had a ruff day and was hungry so we went to Freddy's burger at the suburbs, we bought some food, then noticed the nice houses. We went back to town to purchase once of those houses, and settled down there. Louis was walking a little tour around the neighborhood and witnessed a guy that was holding an automatic riffle named Mp5. Louis ran back in the house! Yelling we gotta rob our neighbor! Frankie that was busy making drugs, dropped everything he had in hes hands and grabbed some bobbypins in the secret house stash. Frankie and Louis walked over to their neighbor and was hiding for a bit behind the bushes, Louis told Frankie that he should knock at the door while Louis have a gun equipped. (Knock knock!) and Frankie kept repeating Paralake police department open up! The guy inside the house yelled back! (Can i please store my ak47 first officer) Frankie yelled back (No, just open up the door). When the guy opened the door Frankie and Louis yelled get down or die! The guy simply didn't listen and they started to fire a lot of rounds into the victims body. The guy died at the scene. Frankie walked towards the victims body and took hes AK47. They both started to trash the house and found a room full of marijuana plants and cocaine, it happen quickly! They took some bags and filled them up to the edge, and stashed it in their house. Louis pulled out a molotov cocktail that he just had mixed in the toilet Frankie was so surprised and they decide to throw the molotov into the suburban house beside them to burn every kind of evidence, because they don't have time for prison. Later on Louis and Frankie waited in their house to watch the police and fire department to watch the scene. Everything turned to be fine in the end, because none of them got caught for murderer and home invasion with weapons.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!

A nice little introduction of your character is always nice! However it's one of those boring "big time criminal 101 stories" but again, nice to see an introduction

Reaction score
pokemon-master.jpg
Probably got the wrong community, mate. No Pokemon Masters here.​
But welcome anyway​

Reaction score
The most pretentious thing I've read in a while from the community. WELCOME, YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

Reaction score
I have seen you around selling vip alot but I trust people in the community. Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay any questions ask the staff or myself.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, remember to ask if you need help with any transactions. :kappa: your base was nice. "Plpd open up"