Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kobeyashi/Louis Short
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: No one
His/Her SteamID: None
Why Should This Player Be Punished: None
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: None

I was told to make this AR by GraveDino (shown later in the video), because I was exploring houses with my friend and when I went to go check the houses in the shanty area of the map (swampy), there was something already going on. So my friend and I decided to stay away and not cross the bridge but rather to wait out the issue until we could go see if there were any houses for sale. Then officers began coming up to us claiming that we were acting suspicious(?) Even though we kept our distance, we were restrained for acting suspicious (I don't know how I was acting suspicious, watch the video and please explain what I did that was suspicious.) and then it led to my 3 hours of time basically being wasted and taken away.

Screenshot to my stuff that was taken: http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...729/89393104F00EA76F4AE06675B8F2AC42E8D83DBC/

I am extremely pissed off at how much time was basically thrown away due to my "suspiciousness" even though I waited away from the scene instead of going towards it.

(At the beginning I put music because I hadn't known FRAPS recorded Teamspeak as well as the demo)

I honestly just want my money or stuff back, I don't think the restrain was correct or anything.

Reaction score
If you want those error signs to go away, join the server, D/C and then view your demo. The thing is that when you load the map in single player the map is the only thing that loads leading to you seeing everything else as an error. When you join the server everything loads up so it should be fine.

Reaction score
Why did you put music in the start of the video?
-I was one of the officers and you guys told us that you heard the police siren and got interested in what was going on?

Reaction score
These officers did find it suspicious that some random people watch the situation. Those police officers are allowed to restrain you until they think that you wont do anything to them or the situation is over. Those police officers did nothing wrong. BTW, be sure to have their name, OOC name and Steam ID, that is needed so an AR can be accepted.

Reaction score
Couple of things

1. Action requests are supposed to be requests for punishment because an individual or individuals have broken rules, as you've not pointed a finger at anyone breaking rules I think you may want the refund requests section.
  2. If this is an action request and you want someone punished for breaking rules please fix the error signs in the demo, I can't distinguish between different error signs as they're all the same and it's too difficult to see who's breaking rules if anyone is breaking rules.

Reaction score
Denied

This action request is directed at nobody, also I can't get anything from the evidence as it is all just error signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.