New police tool idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If youre being followed by police in the car for murder, mugging etc. And police catch you your car will stay on the road .. And another officer can come and give that car a ticket so there should be tool which marks the car to go in vehicle inmpound and cant be ticketed by the police and driven by other player .. Its always annoyng if youre in police car or in prison and BAM ticket.

Reaction score
well when you are followed by the police you will break a lot of traffic rules so you will receive a ticket

Reaction score
Menta said:
well when you are followed by the police you will break a lot of traffic rules so you will receive a ticket
But one admin said .. You cant get ticket when youre going to jail

Reaction score
Menta said:
well that must be a misunderstanding, of course you can get a ticket when you are going to jail

Reaction score
Menta said:
No, I had situation when I got ticketed and they wanted to put me in jail .. so i reported it and admin said you cant be putted in jail when you got a ticket.
Even my friend when he was drunk as shit the police were following him then he crashed into a tree xD They took his driver license and he was putted in jail for 6months and he didnt get a ticket.

Reaction score
Menta said:
Menta the most of the admin says that you cant give a ticket of you are getting arrested after what ik

Reaction score
Menta said:
well you can ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.