New rule (suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey forum people and admins :D i want to simply make a rule suggestion, that i think will get denied but who knows?!? xD

So the rule suggestion is actualy that there should be a rule that said that the police is ONLY allowed to search for a guy within an amount of time. Because for me it usely happends very much that - lets say i killed someone, and the cops are after me, then after almost 30-40 min (irl of course) the cops are still looking for me, its not because its anoying i want such a rule like that, its more because that most of the times i have been killed already when the police are looking for me. So i tell them that of course in the looc chat and bla bla bla... they of course wants some proves, that actualy pis me off, because then i need to use shit loads of time on finding an admin that wanna check the logs and prove that i was killed bla bla bla... it takes so long time. So i think that lets say the police can only search maybe 5 min or 10 min (suggestion) because then that situation is not going to happend were you use 10-20 min of your gameplay time to find some kind of evidence showing i was actualy killed. And another thing is in real life the police do not search for a person for that long, i think they will make it a low priority target. I just think that its so anoying that when you are away from the city 60 mins and come back and police wants to arrest you, i mean if you get 10 min in jail its usely 10 years in role play, so that must be 60 years in some way (if you have not been killed of course).

I dont know if any aggre with this, but its worth the try xD have a nice day or night :p

Reaction score
As Toffel said (A while ago) it would be incredibly difficult to enforce. Anyway, most things do get forgotten about if it happened a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.