[Suggestion] New Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Add rule 2.9-Text Chat.

Your version of the rule:
If the player is using text chat and typing (as you can see by his lips moving), you cannot kill him since he may be saying something important and you may stall RP.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
(Be extensive and descriptive)
It will prevent people from killing players that are typing, for example, P1 is getting mugged and uses text chat. P2 is a mugger and he uses voice chat.
P2-DROP EVERYTHING! QUICK!
P1-...(typing)
P2-CMON! OR I WILL KILL YOU!
P1-..(still typing)

P2 kills P1.

(Optional) you can kill a player if you see that he's opening and closing the text chat to avoid getting killed. (Mouth opening and immediately closing multiple times)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is stupid. Saying it over voice enough, if they're not using sound they deserve it

MattIs

But everyone would start typing when being mugged delaying it and it will be taken advantage off. Along with ruining your RP experience by everyone typing and not reacting with their voice...

Reaction score
Take it this way:
P1 threatens to kill P2
P2 starts typing
P2 still typing
You guessed it, still typing
But shocking plot twist
He was doing it to not get killed.
Done.

Reaction score
-Support.
I get the idea of a grace period if someone is typing, but this would just be way too easy to abuse. Ermak, you say that everything could be abused, but this could allow a slow typer to wait forever until someone (i.e a friend, policeman, etc.) could come if they are being attacked. I really do not see the benefit of adding this.

Reaction score
God no, people have to think about so many different things before shooting someone already; whether or not the person is a threat, whether or not they'll benefit from shooting them etc. Implementing this would cause more hassle than it's worth, not to mention shooting someone from a distance where they're face is barely visible no mind their mouth and being able to determine whether its moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.