New Video Games

Starwars Battlefront III or Fallout: 4

• Total voters
Reaction score
In my opinion, Starwars is better, I don't like it but its better in this choice. I like it cause it is an FPS game, and I do not understand fallout. Just don't understand it.

Reaction score
I decide by if it is better or worse than the last one so sorry but im going for Fallout 4.

Battlefront 3 is a nice game I admit but all latest games are getting very similar like cars.

Reaction score
Star wars beta was pretty wank after a few days, not worth the money. Only buy EA games once they go on 50% sale, you aren't missing anything.

Reaction score
I'd say Fallout 4 with no doubt, I tried the beta for Battlefront, got bored real fast, and it's not like they can actually add completely new missions/maps/etc. as there's stories/etc. to be followed from the star wars, and if they don't come with new content eventually I don't think it'll live long. Fallout 4 has a good amount of neat easter eggs, references to other stuff, personally I love the new setup for the power armour although fusion cores will be a pain once I spend the twenty I got now/etc.

The only downside I see to Fallout 4 at the moment is bugs and the chances of finding spoilers, only had some minor bugs and the rest will probably be patched rather fast.

Save your game frequently in Fallout 4, a small amount of people has had issues where several files saves went corrupt, although reloading five to seven saves earlier fixed it. :tuna:

Not to mention there's already a new nude female body for Fallout 4.

Reaction score
this is the trailer of doom 4 i have been so hyped for it just putting the system specs for you all https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/doom-get-ready-to-fight-like-hell/2016/05/05/119

almost forgot single player live stream twitch https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda/v/63155977
PC specs for doom required

PC System Requirements

Minimum:

• Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better;
  • 8 GB RAM; 55 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
  • Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam (total amount 45 GB) is required to run the game.
  • Requires Steam activation and broadband internet connection for Multiplayer and SnapMap.
Recommended:

• Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better;
  • 8 GB RAM; 55 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
  • Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam (total amount 45 GB) is required to run the game.
  • Requires Steam activation and broadband internet connection for Multiplayer and SnapMap.

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-6_20-15-39.png
    upload_2016-5-6_20-15-39.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars is nice if you play it for a few hours, you won't play it for weeks. But minecraft on the other hand, playtime for years.

Reaction score
I liked Fallout 4, I got it at Christmas and really it's one of the only single player games I like, I especially like the free roam. Although I don't recommend the DLC as it seems rubbish and it doesn't really add much to the story.

Reaction score
the-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-expansion-first-details-screenshots-toussaint.jpg

Better than all those games,
The last expansion was amazing, truly amazing.
Won game of the year over fallout hehe :trande: