New! - [WINTER] Player of the Season

Who should win the player of the season?

• Lewis Love (Rogue Car Tyres)

Votes: 34 52.3%
  • Prepper

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Hayden

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Matstar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Daymon

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

MattIs

logo_1.png

Due to me running out of money, and saving up for some cool stuff in perp it is now player of the season. The logo will be changed soon.

Players will be assessed, and be put through a specification involving activity, friendliness, knowledge of the rules and general quality of role-play.

This terms prize is $50,000, Winners will be decided in a month or two's time once we have refined the list of players down.

Thanks for reading and good luck!
Matt

oops forgot to add this: Past winners include @Creepis, @Trande and @arron/faith
Its not some kind of scam, don't worry

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1235

I think trande deserves it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ormaybethatduffyguy

Deleted member 4084

I would nominate multiple people if I could but one person who stands out from the entire crowd is: @Kitty
She is one of the most known players on PERPHeads, and one of the most well known for Passive Role-Play and helping out sweater-vests. Being honest she deserves it more than anyone. If I could nominate others it'd be; @Prepper - Especially when he goes medic, he does stretcher role-play and all sorts. @Rogue Car Tyres - Doesn't do drugs, sometimes goes cop. But he is also well known for his passive role-play; when he came to my bazaar shop and set up the 'Future Globe' or some shit - He is one of the friendliest people you could meet. @LordTyla - If you remember the MI5 - He set it up, did the google sheets, docs etc. And is a massive role-player as a cop, also the funny one :3
@Scrabuz - Lawyer, officer, dispatcher etc. Jaden has it all - some of the biggest potential to become an Enforcer, and I hope he gets it - Good luck!
And finally @Bolli - When he came on the server, and went Courier - He made sure that every single package was on-time, and made sure they enjoyed it and got what they wanted. Isaac, you should definitely become Courier much more, I'd love to see you as it. Also you look high ^.^

Anyways Kitty - Good luck, And to everyone else as well!

- This is for when it is changed to [WINTER] Player of the Season

Reaction score
Alright I'm trying to win this one. Already made my own cafe next to the city hall with my own youtube banner still gotta add some more things to the list as I ran out of pumpkin spiced coffee.

Reaction score
All of you guys, good luck with becoming THE player of THE season, but remember we are an amazing community with amazing players! ;)
We all Should be nominated one by one! Everyone has their OWN positive And negative sides!

:tuna: :tuna:

Reaction score
Lewis is Lovely.
Personally, I have not seen a lot from the others recently apart from Lewis and Hayden. They are both great so I am stuck between who to choose.